Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

a random song

It still makes me wonder how a random song can affect your mood for a day.. This week will be the defining week of our current life. I have been expecting my answer from God on the 20th. It will be this friday..After 30 years here on the planet earth I still depend my life on prayers and signs from above and He never ever fails me. I am quite sure a few wold say it's quite imprudent to let signs control my life. And what if the signs were misconstrued...But 8 years of practice makes me so good in reading the signs.
There were days like today that vexations overpower me. And then all of a sudden a random song calms me. A random song which appears to have random lyrics. But as I hear the song play over and over again I suddenly understood the composer. I was a fat house cat watching the warm poison rat.
Yes I am just watching and doing nothing..Waiting for my muse..Still waiting for the right time..though I don't know when is the right time.
I like sharing my opinions and I really have a lot..